If you wish to apply:
Please read the admissions criteria carefully then choose one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Online (paperless) : Students who would like to complete their application using our online (paperless) system may go to the Online Application.
- Option 2 - Traditional paper application : Students who wish to complete a paper application can download and print the full application. (In PDF format in the column at right)
There are requirements for admission such as having transcripts and test scores sent to us. Be sure to fulfill these requirements in addition to submitting your application.
Confirm all submissions have been received by calling 1-800-345-2767.
Tips for completing the online application:
Read the admissions criteria.
Please be aware that you will not be able to save your work online and then to come back to it later to finish or revise.
We suggest you print and answer the questions on the facsimile provided before you submit them online.
You MUST complete all parts in order for your online application to be accepted.
You will NOT be able to save and return to the application.
You should have all required information ready before you begin.
- You will need to provide your counselor, English, math and science teachers’ contact information including: phone number, current school, and email address.
- See your guidance counselor to register for the SAT or ACT (without Writing) or visit www.actstudent.org or www.collegeboard.com for registration information.
- An official ninth and tenth grade transcript and either the ACT or the SAT must be received and added to your file before an admissions decision will be rendered.