As such, AAFA will:
- Promote the institutional interests of the Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and the Arts.
- Promote the interests of all current and past students, faculty and staff associated with the institution.
- Serve as a voice for graduates of ASMSA in matters affecting the institution’s continual reputation as a leading educational institution.
- Provide alumni of the institution with a central hub to connect with classmates and other alumni.
- Partner with the ASMSA Foundation Board of Ambassadors to raise money for the institution.
AAFA Meeting notes
The AAFA held a meeting May 24 during the inagural Alumni Weekend, which was held the same weekend as ASMSA's commencement ceremonies. To read the notes from the meeting, click here.
ASMSA alumni are located all over the state and the world doing amazing things. In honor of our alumni, ASMSA has developed Dolphin Echoes, a wall dedicated to our alumni located in the Administration Building. The wall highlights a few of our alumni and their amazing accomplishments. To view a slide-show movie of the alumni presently featured on the wall and a featured video on one of our Charter Class of 1995 members, view the videos below or listed under Related on the top right side of this page.