Planned Giving helps donors design charitable gift plans that benefit ASMSA and allow for the fulfillment of personal financial goals. Besides insuring a bright future for ASMSA, a properly planned gift may:
- Provide an income for life
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains taxes
- Generate a charitable income tax deduction
- Reduce or eliminate gift and estate taxes
- Provide a much larger gift to ASMSA than was ever thought possible
Contributions to ASMSA through the Foundation Fund are investments in the well-being of generations to come. Although contributions may help donors realize financial and tax rewards, the primary motivation to give should come from a desire to be a partner in the broad and earnest mission of ASMSA. While many planned giving options exist, the most common planned giving vehicles are bequests, annuities, and trusts.